The information laid out in the following document constitutes a binding contract between Foraged and clients.
Booking a course with Foraged is based upon the following terms of the agreement.
- Bookings are only confirmed once either a) 50% non-refundable deposit or b) full course payment have cleared and is showing in the Foraged bank/PayPal account.
- Those making bookings do so as an individual participant or group lead participant or by a legally recognised agent/guardian of the client/s on their behalf unless otherwise specified in the comments section of the booking form.
- Foraged reserves the right to refuse bookings to any party or individual without the need to give reasons solely at the discretion of Foraged. In a situation such as this, any payment made will be refunded in full.
- Clients agree to the Student Conduct section of Foraged's Code of Conduct and Principles of practice. If clients are found to be in breach of Student conduct stipulation they will either be a) warned or b) ejected from the course without refund. The decision whether to take either a) or b) as the course of action is entirely down at the discretion of Foraged and the course leader in situ.
- Bookings are made as an agreement between the paying client and Foraged and are not to be re-sold or transferred under any circumstances.
- Payment for Foraged courses will only be accepted by card payment or cash in advance and in person.
- Payment to book a course can either be made by;
- 50% non-refundable deposit
- Full payment
- A 50% deposit will hold the booking until 4 weeks (336hrs) before the course commencement date and time at which point the remaining balance for the course needs to be cleared and showing in Forageds bank/PayPal account. If payment is not received by this point the booking is taken as cancelled without refund. Foraged reserves the right to resell any free places arising as a result of cancellation.
- Refunds for bookings will be considered at the discretion of Foraged in the event of
- physical impairment arising as a result of; a) unpreventable injury b) acute sickness or disease or c) family bereavement of Foraged clients within the 8 weeks (672hrs) before the course commencement date and time.
- Are intended to be purchased as gifts and are therefore transferrable to another party.
- Are valid for two years from the date of purchase.
- Cannot be sold on at a profit without an agreement in place with Foraged.
- Any difference between voucher value and experience price is retaine. For example, if you recieve a £100 voucher and book a £40 foraging walk your voucher will have the new value of £60 to spend on another experience. Unfortunately our voucher system doesn't report a vouchers current value so it is down to you to keep personal records or what you've spent. If you are in doubt then you could add a large value to the basket and apply you voucher to see what it says at checkout.
Cancellation by client
The cut off for a booking unless due to exceptional circumstance as laid out above is 8 weeks (672hrs) before the course commencement date and time.
Cancellation of bookings between the 8 and 4 week period mentioned above will result in a 50% payment of the course cost by the loss of the 50% deposit paid to book. In the case of a full payment booking, 50% will be refunded to the client.
Cancellation by Foraged
In the unlikely event of Foraged course cancellation, any payments made will be refunded in full to the bank account that made the payment. Foraged reserves the right to cancel courses and/or bookings at any time without notice. for example - we are not going to put anyone's lives at risk in severe weather conditions.
Foraged reserves the right to vary its course content inline with seasonal constraints that are out of its control.
Insurance & Liability
Foraged instructors are covered by liability insurance to £5,000,000 and indemnity insurance to £5,000,000.
Rest assured we will do our utmost to ensure that your experience and learning is to the highest standard. If however, you find the need to make a complaint please use the contact form.